x

How to pay off square loan early

I can not figure out how ot pay my loan early.  Square states we can but it's nearly impossible to find how to do this.  Why?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

yeah im trying to figure out too, it says look at agreement section

III. TRANSFERRING FUTURE RECEIVABLES TO SQUARE As long as Merchant is obligated to deliver Future Receivables to Square under this Agreement, the transfer of Future Receivables to Square will be governed by the following terms: 3.1 Transfer of Future Receivables. In consideration for the Sale Amount paid to Merchant under this Agreement, Merchant hereby irrevocably authorizes and instructs Square, at its sole discretion, to deduct an amount, equal to the Receivables Payment Rate multiplied by the Receivables generated by Merchant, from Merchant’s Receivables as proceeds of Future Receivables in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (“Deduction Amount”), until such time as the proceeds of all Future Receivables have been received by Square. For purposes of this Agreement, the Sale Amount, Receivables Payment Rate and total amount of Future Receivables to be transferred to Square are set forth in the summary table above. 3.2 Completion of Transfers. The Future Receivables amount shall be reduced solely by receipt by Square of the Deduction Amount described in Section 3.1 of this Agreement. Once the entire Future Receivables are transferred to Square, the Merchant shall have no further obligation to transfer Future Receivables to Square under this Agreement. Square shall not be required to accept any payment or receivables from any other source or party to facilitate the completion of transfers.

Message 2 of 4

I don't have a solution but I am wondering why you would want to do that? You're not paying interests since Square charges a set fee for its loans, no matter how long it takes to pay it off... Hope this triggers some thoughts, otherwise good luck.

Thierry

Message 3 of 4

They told me I wasn't eligible to pay mine off early!!! They just want to milk me as long as they can! As soon as I pay off my loan I'm done with these morons! WARNING ✔️ your dashboard, I had a bogus sale made in cash that showed up on my dashboard and I never rang it up.
It shows up in my sales totals when a cash sale was not processed.
I can't delete it off my tax totals and I'm in the process of checking every sale against my register for the past year. It's going to take me hours!
If I find any more I'll be suing Square for my time!
Message 4 of 4