x

Is it possible to attach a file to my invoices?

Is it possible to attach a file to my invoices?

I run a lawn care business and it would really be helpful to me and my clients if I could send before & after photos with my invoices. Is this possible now? And if not, how likely is it that it will be made possible some time in the near future?

thank you

Owner - Tranquility Lawn Care

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Is it possible to attach a file to my invoices?

Great news @TLC-LLC @rbtanderson @LimoSphere

You can now Attach PDF's and Image Files to Square Invocies. 🎉

Check out the link, it has great step by step instructions on how to attach files.  😁

7 Comments
Square

Great question and welcome to the Community. Adding attachments or photos to Invoices isn't something we currently offer. It is a feature that we have on our radar, though I don't have an ETA on when it would be available. 

In any case, I'll share your interest with our product liaisons team.

Hi there!

We provide transportation services and would like to attach screen shots of trips to individual invoices. That would allow complete transparency on our end, by showing our clients their begin & end destination points, full map and complete metered charge.

-Thanks!

Square

@LimoSphere - Kudos on your first post! It looks like Spenser helped another seller with a similar question here. Check it out for your answer. 🙂

I am a psychotherapist and sometimes I need to create a "superbill" that details co-pays already paid, insurance payments, in network discounts, and then tally what remainder is owed by client over several sessions.  I usually create the superbill in a Word table and would like to attach it to the invoice with just a summary amount invoiced to client.  I like Square enabling my clients to pay online right after viewing invoice and also my ability to view when invoice is or is not paid.

Will attachments be available in the next year? What is a good work around to this type of billing?  Seems too complicated to create the superbill within Square. 

Square Community Moderator

@rbtanderson We don't have an exact ETA on when this feature would become available. I'll be sure to pass along your interest to our Product Team as well. 

Seller advocacy is one of the main drivers of product development, so hopefully this feature picks up more momentum and we can get something implemented for you all in the near future. 

Alumni

@TLC-LLC @rbtanderson @LimoSphere - our Product Designer for Square Invoices is requesting feedback about file attachments for invoices - check it out in this post and fill out the quick survey!

Great news @TLC-LLC @rbtanderson @LimoSphere

You can now Attach PDF's and Image Files to Square Invocies. 🎉

Check out the link, it has great step by step instructions on how to attach files.  😁