x

Can I use two different printers with one iPad to take separate orders?

I have a lunch truck and i want to start using squre but i want to know if its possible to use one ipad and two bluetooth printers and with that same ipad send two differrent orders to printer "A" and printer "B" is there such option to choose printers if you have multiple? because orders are going to different cooks thanks in advance.....

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You can hook more than one compatible printer to an iPad.  You have three options on what to send to the printer.

• Receipts, reports, open cash drawer
  • Order Tickets
  • Order Ticket Stubs

So one printer you can send the customer receipt and the other you can sent the order tickets. You can also have everything go to one printer and just order tickets to another.

Hope that helps.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

You can hook more than one compatible printer to an iPad.  You have three options on what to send to the printer.

• Receipts, reports, open cash drawer
  • Order Tickets
  • Order Ticket Stubs

So one printer you can send the customer receipt and the other you can sent the order tickets. You can also have everything go to one printer and just order tickets to another.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 3

I'd like to know this as well. I am paying for FRESH KDS, I have 2 tablets but it will only allow one printer to print at a time.

Not simultaneously. This sucks *bleep*

Message 3 of 3