x

Square won't let me register to accept credit cards

Square won't let me register to accept credit cards

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

@BigHeart - Welcome to the Seller Community and sorry to hear about the trouble! From what I can see, your account looks good to go. Would you mind sharing what part of the process has your tripped up? Have you already downloaded the Square app on your mobile phone or tablet? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 5

I am having the same issue. I provided all the required information and it won't let me. 

Message 3 of 5

Did anyone get this figured out? I'm getting frustrated running around in circles on the website. I can't figure out where to check if I've entered my data correctly, and there's no option to try activating my account to accept cards again either. Support is also telling me that phone support is not available for me, even though it says it's the best option to reach support. Please help.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @doranket, I'm really sorry for the frustrating experience. I can't access and share out account-specifics here for privacy purposes—though this general information may help clear things up: Sign-Up Troubleshooting.

If not, please let our Customer Success team know. They'll take a deeper dive into your account and offer more details as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 5