x

Fresh KDS & Printer question

Hello, I have an issue, I currently have 3 square POS, connected through Wifi to 2 Samsung View Devices running Fresh KDS, both of them are connected but when I send an order one of the two Views has like a 3 minute lag, and then once cleared it starts popping the same order over and over again, this is hurting my restaurant so much, I tried contacting support and apparently they can take up to 3 business days on contacting me back with some answers, can anyone help me out? 😕

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Was the lag present at all before or did this just start popping up recently?

Have you made sure both the Point of Sale app and the Fresh KDS app are fully updated? 

Fresh KDS Support is probably the best ones to talk to when it comes to this integration, so hopefully they're able to get back to you soon. 

Message 2 of 4

I have the exact same problem, it waits a while to show up and then it shows up again and again and again

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Pc2 That sounds really frustrating, I'm sorry. Can you make sure that your Fresh KDS and Point of Sale apps are up to date as EJ recommended above?

Please also go through these wifi troubleshooting steps so we can rule out that the issue isn't being caused by the wifi connection at your location. If the issue persists please give us a call so we can investigate. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4