x

Contactless Reader has not arrived

Aloha,

I have been charged twice or three times now for my Contactless reader that I have yet to receive. I searched through the Support and it says to find DHL Tracking information in Dashboard etc and it would take 10 days to arrive. Yet none to my avail. Will someone please update me on this with more knowledge? Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

You are not alone. I've just st re-ordered a Square

re card reader for the 3rd time. Keep getting message stating it

will arrive in so many days. Nothing. Still waiting. I think problem

lies with the USPS. Gawd-awful delivery service. Cheapest is not always best.

I hope one day my Square will come. Meantime I will continue using

my 2nd choice Intuit Go Payment.

Message 2 of 8
Admin

So sorry to hear about the trouble with getting your readers! 😕

@Sqwoosh — it looks like a team member got back to you with some more information and an ETA for your Contactless and Chip Reader. Please keep an eye out for the delivery, and reply directly to our email with any other concerns. This will help us keep track of everything and make sure we're able to escalate quickly if needed.

@gerente — as an alternative option, you can pick up the magstripe reader from a local retailer and we'll reimburse you for the $10.00 charge.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Let us know if anything else comes up — we want to make sure you're able to accept cards ASAP! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 8

I am having the same issue I have been waiting about a month to receive my card reader and it keeps saying will arrive in 10 days but has no tracking information.

Message 4 of 8
Super Seller

I received an email with my tracking information when my reader shipped.  Did you get anything like that?

Message 5 of 8

I am having the same issue I have been waiting about a month to receive my card reader and it keeps saying will arrive in 10 days but has no tracking information.

Message 6 of 8

Same issue here. It took 10 days to go from TX to WA and now it's been stuck since August 17th. This just seems silly. Any help from the Square team would be greatly appreciated.

Order number:
US-769696982

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Hi @Japes!

Really sorry to hear your order hasn't arrived! Our Support team would be happy to look into your account to see if everything checks out on our end if you reach out to them directly. Because the Community is a public space, we're unable to discuss account specifics in order to protect your information.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 8 of 8