x

How long is Square Register's ship time?

The thread has been created from "Re: Live Q&A: Ask us anything about our new POS, Square Register"

Quick question about shipping of your register.  I proceeded with checkout tonight and after confirmation of order, it said it would ship in 4-6 weeks.  Did you find that it took that long to actually receive the product?  I'm in a time crunch and was not aware of the length of time it would take to ship, prior to my purchase.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

@outlawslegends 

Square shows shipping as 4-6 weeks, It’s usually sooner than that. Mines took 3 weeks to arrive. The wait is worth it, You will love the Square Register. 

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

It was 10 days from order to having it in my hands, I order 2/1 and had it on 2/10.  I am still months from opening for the 2018, so it is sitting on my desk while i figure out the best way to set it up.

Message 3 of 9

How can we expedite the shipment?

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Hi @outlawslegends - I moved your question here since it seems like you need an answer quickly! The listed ship time is 4-6 weeks, but as both @MichiganFarmsta & @Ernesto pointed out, you can receive your unit before that. 

Let us know if we can answer anything else. 

Message 5 of 9

Thank you!!

Message 6 of 9

I ordered mine on 2/25 and still waiting shipment!  I keep checking for updates, but alas, none yet!  Crunch time for us too- opening day is in 14 days!!! Eeek!

Message 7 of 9
Alumni

Hi @mistersoftee - Sorry about this! The shipping timeline is still 4-6 weeks as listed on our website. You could try giving our Customer Success team a call to check in on its status. I have my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

I got mine last week. I ordered it on a Sunday/Monday night, can't remember. It said shipping time was currently 2-4 weeks. I received it that Friday. Same business week. Crazy fast. 

Message 9 of 9