x

Feature request - employee management and points rewards system

1) the ability to create an item not at a set price but on a percentage of the total sale so that promotions based an amount purchased can be emplemented easly.

2) the ability to specify starting time of a shift and blocking staff from clocking in too early or at least round the clock in time to that time when clocking earlier than that time. (clock in time 8am, staff clocks in at 7:45 but the timecard shows 8am)

3) external point systems integration like lea lea points from HIS company in japan and hawaii. customers can receive a percentage of points based on the sale amount or use their points to pay for whole or partial bill. when that happens and the sale is paid in cash and points, how can we do accounting on the missing cash??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

1) Me Too!

2) Great Idea (N/A)

3) Great Idea (N/A)

Message 2 of 3
Square

@kornetti - Welcome to the Seller Community, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestions. I'm with @Feedback2016 on this one, they definitely sound like they'd be useful features. I'll be sure to pass this thread along to our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, I'd suggest checking out this thread. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 3