x

I need to change my bank account??

It's not letting me change my account info? I can enter it all in and then when I click verify, It takes me back to my original info. I never receive an email either.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I'm trying to update my account as well please let me know if you figured this out as I am getting the same results 

Message 2 of 5
Admin

That does sound strange @ES1 and @Ladanag! 🤔

I recommend going through these Dashboard troubleshooting steps. This should help you to enter your new bank account information, and then receive a verification email.

If you're still having problems after following these steps please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 5

I'm wondering how long it takes to get the email verification? I changed the bank account but haven't received an email. 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

The email should arrive within a few minutes @Toaduser. You do need to click the link in the email within 24 hours to complete the verification process — so if it hasn't arrived I recommend checking your spam folder.

If it has been over 24 hours since you changed your bank account information on the Dashboard, I recommend reviewing these email delivery issues. Then, you can re-enter your bank account information to the Dashboard and you should receive the email.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5