x

How do you remove the extra shipping charge for the first item in the Online store?

Hey,

We have a flat fee for shipping, and an extra shipping fee for each additional item.  How do I remove the extra shipping fee for the first item?  I could lower the flat fee, but it looks funny to have a flat rate and an additional fee for the first product.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @cjberry

You can remove the extra shipping charge from any of your items while in the Store Editor. 

Make sure to hover over your item till it turns blue and click edit. The extra shipping charge will be in the bottom left corner of your pop up! 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! 😀

Message 2 of 5

Chad,

I was hoping that the system could remove the extra charge for the first item in the shopping cart, but include it in the additional items.  I don't want to remove the charge from any item in particular, just the first in the list of items purchased.

Chris

Message 3 of 5

@cjberry I see what you mean now. Sorry it went over my head the first time! 🙃

Currently we do not have this ability. This is a feature request, I will make sure to pass your feedback along to the product team. 

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know. 😀

Message 4 of 5

I was having the same issue because if someone purchases more than one item there is no way to only charge one shipping price for the whole order.  I have just recalculated all my prices and am not charging for shipping now. 

Message 5 of 5