x

Appointment feature request easier navigation/notification alerts

Verified Answer

Can you PLEASE add a "home" button or a "today" button. It is a royal pain in the butt to book in the next month and then have to go through all the mess  to get back to "todays" appointments or even the week. It needs a quick link button back to the current day. 

ALSO the notification settings. Some people don't need a text/email message for every. single. thing that we change especially when I've talked to them via email or phone. My clients like their email/text messages but if they call to talk to me about changing a time/date etc They don't need that alert sent when we JUST discussed it, so when the message pops up we're changing  the time/date  I click "don't send notification" but when I do that.. it cancels all their future communications as far appointment reminder and text reminder and then they forget, miss the appointment and tell me they didn't get their notification.  That's annoying as heck. Put something to "not send  notification for this only" or do you want to change this notification settings for all future settings for this client, something. Because as it is right now...if I choose the option to NOT send notification because we changed a time/date and I talked to them. I then have to go to clients > search the name > find the notification option and click it to change it again. Only have to do redo it all over again. Need to make this easier and faster to navigate and use. Right now it's a bit tedious and needs more work to make this WAY more simple. The company you took over, Bookfresh..they had it down simple and easy to navigate. Bring it back, please!!! 

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Can you PLEASE add a "home" button or a "today" button. It is a royal pain in the butt to book in the next month and then have to go through all the mess  to get back to "todays" appointments or even the week. It needs a quick link button back to the current day. 

ALSO the notification settings. Some people don't need a text/email message for every. single. thing that we change especially when I've talked to them via email or phone. My clients like their email/text messages but if they call to talk to me about changing a time/date etc They don't need that alert sent when we JUST discussed it, so when the message pops up we're changing  the time/date  I click "don't send notification" but when I do that.. it cancels all their future communications as far appointment reminder and text reminder and then they forget, miss the appointment and tell me they didn't get their notification.  That's annoying as heck. Put something to "not send  notification for this only" or do you want to change this notification settings for all future settings for this client, something. Because as it is right now...if I choose the option to NOT send notification because we changed a time/date and I talked to them. I then have to go to clients > search the name > find the notification option and click it to change it again. Only have to do redo it all over again. Need to make this easier and faster to navigate and use. Right now it's a bit tedious and needs more work to make this WAY more simple. The company you took over, Bookfresh..they had it down simple and easy to navigate. Bring it back, please!!! 

1 Comment
Admin

Thank you for your feedback about Square Appointments @ txgroomer! The Appointments Product Team keeps a close eye on feature requests posted in the Seller Community and I know they'll be interested to read this!