x

How can I set up another Square for my second Girl Scout troop?

Years ago I set up a square for my first cookie troop and used it for one cookie season. I have no idea where the little square is or how to close it. Now I have a new girl scout troop that I would like to set up an account for. How do I do that? And would I/my troop be considered a "new" business so I can take advantage of the offers for new businesses?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Your old account will still be good and you can just update any info that has changed such as bank account.  You can make a whole new account if you want, just make an email address on gmail so you don't use the same email address again.  there aren't any offers to new businesses, but you can always get the free reader on new and old accounts. 

https://squareup.com/shop/hardware/us/en/products/free-credit-card-reader

Message 2 of 5

Thank you - I will try that!

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Hi @meloday5 - it is only possible to post in the community if you are signed into a Square account - so you must have access to your account. 

Offers like Square's Free Processing Program can only be used one time per individual. Even if you close your current account, you still will be ineligible for the promotion again. If you know other businesses or organizations that could use Square, you can definitely refer them and receive the bonus for referring someone else. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Message 4 of 5

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5