x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: February 21st ๐Ÿ‘

A round of applause for our newest members!

giphy-downsized.gif

@KulshanBrewing

@Jbctbb

@yarnstore

@Fourlovesphoto

@fringeandfray

@BartHopkins

@madetoshineclot

@Abor

@chefkowboy

@lanaibennett

@Aceonthebeach3

@animatronicbear

@Piglady

@julestompkins

@therapistguy

Share a little bit about yourselves: what type of business do you have, where are you located, and what event in your life recently has been worthy of applause?

Some pro-tips so you can slide into our Most Helpful Sellers list:

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation.
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I have a small farm raising mostly pigs, chickens and ducks along with a small group of beef.  A homestead that turned into a full on business.

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

How interesting, @Piglady! I bet you have some great advice about how to scale from that homestead into a full business. Welcome again to the community ๐Ÿ‘‹

Message 3 of 6

Thanks!  Happy to be a member!  We are Pennington's Cakes, a custom cake shop in San Marcos, TX, serving Central Texas communities since 1962!  We sure are enjoying all the Square has to offer in POS, marketing, and loyalty programs!

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

How wonderful @chefkowboy! Do you have a favorite cake you make? I'm partial to all kinds of chocolate, but have really been enjoying some fruity flavors recently. 

Message 5 of 6

You, too, @katieand?  Chocolate lover here and we make the best fudgy chocolate cake.  Fill it with our chocolate or mocha ganache and ... heaven.  If you're digging fruity, then fill it with raspberry or strawberry - can't be beat!

Message 6 of 6