x
Developer

Mobile Order Ahead App for Square

Hey,

We are building a mobile-order-ahead app that integrates with Square and will actually allow the user to earn points and redeem rewards.

For more info please visit https://poppinpay.com/ or contact me directly (see info below).

We are launching the app in September and it is subscription based.

Would love to see who would like to be part of our beta testing.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Ronnie Baroud

CEO

Poppin Pay

[Personal Information Redacted]

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Hello,  I am wondering if poppinpay for square is still in Beta.  I went to your website and left two messages and didn't get a response. It is over 48 hours since I left it.  Your website is informative but only takes you so far.  I need to talk to someone to take it farther.  By the way,  your "talk.to" app is offline at your website so I am unable to contact you that way as well.  Please advise.

Message 2 of 7

Check out www.arkitu.co! 

Enjoy! 😄

Message 3 of 7

Hey there @caferaik! Any updates? 😀

Message 4 of 7
Developer

@Chad - Feel free to reach out to [Personal Information Redacted] to setup a call. Thanks!

Message 5 of 7

Hahha thanks @caferaik. I'm actually an admin on the Seller Community. I was just trying to help @JackieCardin1 get your attention. 😉

I think what you're doing for other sellers is awesome. Although, I have to ask you to refrain from sharing your contact information on public posts. It's totally fine to send this information via private message to another community member though! 

Message 6 of 7
Developer

@JackieCardin1 Thank you for your excitement around this! We look forward to speaking with you today. We are receiving great interest in this and already have business owners signing up with us that have been looking for this solution for their customers. 

Message 7 of 7