x

Email Marketing: How do I duplicate a campaign?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do I send an existing campaign to new customers I enter in online?

I've spent a far amount of time creating a campaign. I'd like it to go to all new customers, even those I enter in through the web browser (coming from my WordPress website). Yet the New Customer Campaign doesn't send them. Can I get another existing campaign to send them without duplicating the whole campaign?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @digdag! You can duplicate a completed campaign and send it to new customers.

To get started, go to the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard:

1. Click Campaigns from the menu on the left.
  2. Click Campaign Type (upper right of your screen) to filter your campaigns by Completed campagins. Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 12.31.02.png
  3. Click on the name of your completed campaign OR click the three dots to the right > click View Report.
  4. At the top of the next screen click the three dots in the upper right > click Duplicate

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 12.26.34.png

When you follow this steps a new campaign will automatically be created. You can review the campaign/make any edits as needed before sending it again.

I hope this saves you some time! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @digdag! You can duplicate a completed campaign and send it to new customers.

To get started, go to the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard:

1. Click Campaigns from the menu on the left.
  2. Click Campaign Type (upper right of your screen) to filter your campaigns by Completed campagins. Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 12.31.02.png
  3. Click on the name of your completed campaign OR click the three dots to the right > click View Report.
  4. At the top of the next screen click the three dots in the upper right > click Duplicate

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 12.26.34.png

When you follow this steps a new campaign will automatically be created. You can review the campaign/make any edits as needed before sending it again.

I hope this saves you some time! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Duplicate Campaign

I am attempting to duplicate a marketing campaign.  I follow all instructions:

"If you want to reuse a campaign you’ve previously created, you can always go back to a completed campaign and duplicate it. To do so:

1. Visit the Marketing section of your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Completed and select the campaign you’d like to duplicate > Duplicate.
  3. Complete, review, and send or schedule your campaign."

There is not COMPLETED subject...and I can't click on COMPLETED next to the actual campaign.

Help!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I'm sorry for the frustration @PIResources, those steps could be clearer, I will report this to our Content team. In the meantime I've shared detailed steps to duplicate a campaign in this thread.

If you're still having trouble duplicating a campaign please let me know!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4