x

Can repeat clients save their information for the next time they want to schedule their next appoint

My repeat clients are having to re-enter their contact information every time they want to make new appointment on line.   Is there a way for square to reconize their name and auto fill their info?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @thejoshuaspa

Sorry for the late reply here. 

You can auto-populate a clients Customer Profile when you schedule on your clients behalf from the Appointments Dashboard, but there's not currently a way for clients to auto-populate their information on the Appointments Booking site side of things. 

I can see how this would be useful, so hopefully our Product Team can come up with something in the near future that helps with this. 

Message 2 of 3

This really needs to be a feature as it’s not very Client user friendly. I have had so many complaints from my clients now that’s I have switched to square. Your a huge company and how can other small appointment apps have better client services than square? The clients have to enter their info every single time they want to book it’s a little ridiculous. Also having an app the client can download that stores their info and appointments with any and all people they make square appointments with would be so helpful and useful. This is great for the business but not for clients. I’m disappointed and now hate to switch back again to another service. 

Message 3 of 3