x

How can I view all the images of inventory items? These are art works, so image is best way to find

Setting up Inventory.  Selling 2d art work.  Want to view images to find the specific work in inventory. How do I display many images at once...images to view and select the work I am looking for?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @TomC, this is a great question! 

Currently there isn't a way to view multiple images at once on the Square Dashboard. I see how this could be helpful when selling art. So i will make sure to pass this feature request along to our product team

If you plan on using an iPad you can take advantage of our Item Grid. This will display your items by image and name. The layout will look similar to the image below. 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! 😀

Message 2 of 4

Great that you all will try to upgrade to accommodate this kind of need.  In the mean time, I have created what I need in Excel...one worksheet with all the images, and a separate worksheet for each individual piece presenting all the specific details.  FYI.  I'll need to update this by hand with each new inventory item, and each sale...not ideal, but workable. 

Message 3 of 4

I came looking for an answer to the same question as @TomC.  I will be looking forward to this upgrade also! It's very time consuming to check for needed updates to images going through one Item at a time.  I will try using the grid view on my iPad to see if that helps. Thank you for that advice.

Message 4 of 4