x

Does Square offer on-site help with set up?

I am in bevely hills ca and am looking for someone to set up my square system. please call. [redacted personal information]

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@juicespotla - Welcome to Square, as well as the Seller Community. While Square doesn’t provide local technicians to help set up a business at this time, I ’d definitely suggest using Boomtown. Boomtown can send a local technician onsite to set up your Square hardware, network and provide technical support for your business.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Best Answer

@juicespotla - Welcome to Square, as well as the Seller Community. While Square doesn’t provide local technicians to help set up a business at this time, I ’d definitely suggest using Boomtown. Boomtown can send a local technician onsite to set up your Square hardware, network and provide technical support for your business.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 8

We have a account now and closing down that Company. We have started a new company and want to start using Square

The old account was on sell phone phone only. I am now trying to start up on computer but need to process  On 2 cell phones. One has  your apt on it for old account which is still active. Can I talk to a live Person.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hey @MichaelJacob! You'll need to use a different email address for your new account. You can't use the same email address for multiple Square accounts. 

To get in touch with our Support team, take a look here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 8

Is this a free service? I am actually having trouble with setting up my shipping cost so that the amount is generated in the final cost based on the buyers zipcode and the weight of my package? I page like you would get when ordering someting from Amazon. I would greatly appreciate any help or mentoring in this areA.

Thank you very much

Message 5 of 8
Square

Hi @cassie, Boomtown is a paid service, and generally more intended for onsite hardware/IT help. If you'd like help on the phone with your shipping options, you can give our support team a call! Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 8

Thank you. I will call.

Message 7 of 8

I'll pay for help i need to get paid ASP Please just tell me what you need

Message 8 of 8