x
Super Seller Alumni

Loyalty Signup Timeout

I've had a couple customers that have let the "claim your stars" prompt timeout and then decide they want to sign up for our Loyalty Program.

Is there any way to go back to a transaction that has already been completed and claim the stars?

If not, please take this as a suggestion Square 🙂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

this has been brought up as an issue before that people talk during the transaction and the screen goes away.  I don't think there was an answer at the time, but adding a user selected timeout period or a button that has to be pressed to proceed would be helpful.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I had just got off the phone with support regarding this very issue. Our customers like to chat with us during the checkout process and in that time the screen will time out. This also happens when a signature is not required for cards or cash sales and it asked for how they want their receipt... i have seen the screen go away in under 10 seconds.

If we can set the time for this, that would be a great feature. If not, at least make it longer.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @sciabica1936 - Which Square device are you using? I've heard about the Register Loyalty screen timing out too early, but want to be sure to convey this feedback to the right team!

Message 4 of 4