x

Are new Loyalty features for text customers available to Customer Engagement Pro Users

In this post: 

"Square Marketing Update - Build Your Email List with Square Loyalty"

I saw that customers will be offered to enter their email for 3 stars.  Can Customer Engagement Pro accounts take advantage of this as well?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Update:

I was able to touch base with our Customer Engagement team and confirm that, in order to collect contacts, you'll need to upgrade your Square Loyalty program. To learn more about the latest features with Square Loyalty, have a look at Kelly's post.

Hope this helps clear things up. Thank you again for your patience and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @JustinAZ — thanks for bringing this up and welcome to the seller community!

Great question. Let me double check this for you and I'll circle back with an update as soon as possible. Hang tight — we appreciate your patience. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Update:

I was able to touch base with our Customer Engagement team and confirm that, in order to collect contacts, you'll need to upgrade your Square Loyalty program. To learn more about the latest features with Square Loyalty, have a look at Kelly's post.

Hope this helps clear things up. Thank you again for your patience and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 3