x

Receipt for invoice paid?

I got an email stating an invoice was paid, but when I go through my transactions, it is not there, and therefore I can't find a receipt number.  Is there somewhere else I am suppose to look?  The in-house transactions from the day are there, but not the paid invoice. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Molly2,

Welcome to the seller community and sorry for the confusion. That does sound a bit strange—the email notification should include the invoice number below the amount and date of the payment.

If you haven't had the chance to check already, you may want to review the Transactions tab for the date of payment listed in the email—the payment description should include the proper invoice number. Note: to be sure you're seeing all payments, select "All Payment Methods" from the filter at the top of your screen.

Hope this helps surface the information you need. If you're still unable to reconcile or have any other concerns, please let us know. You can also get in touch with a member of our Customer Success team directly for a deeper dive into account-specifics. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2