x

I just created a new category & items on an iPad in square register. I've done this successfully bef

I just created a new category & items on an iPad in square register. I've done this successfully before & it loads on all iPads & square stand. I had to load this manually on each iPad? Plus it's not showing in company account when I login to square.com?

Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: I just created a new category & items on an iPad in square register. I've done this successf

Sometimes there is a response delay between the time you create an item and the time it appears on the iPad. My experience was mainly with pics. It took several times to bring the new item from the library to the page for the pic to follow. My suggestion to you is to log out of Square from the iPad that doesn't show your new item then log in again and see if that helps. Good luck.

1 REPLY 1

Sometimes there is a response delay between the time you create an item and the time it appears on the iPad. My experience was mainly with pics. It took several times to bring the new item from the library to the page for the pic to follow. My suggestion to you is to log out of Square from the iPad that doesn't show your new item then log in again and see if that helps. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2