x

Can you customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget?

Can you customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget?

I'm trying to embed the square appointments widget to a website however I have having a hard time customizing the css code to change the buttons and links from the blue that square uses as a default to the colors that I already have on my website. How would you do this?

1 Verified Answer
EJ_
Verified Answer

Re: Customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget

Hi there!

I've yet to see a successful customization of the embed buttons beyond what you can do within the Dashboard, but that’s an interesting request. I’ll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our development team.

If you have any success be sure to let the community know in case any other sellers run into the same issue!

38 Comments

We'd like to know if this is possible aslo

Square Community Moderator

Hi there!

I've yet to see a successful customization of the embed buttons beyond what you can do within the Dashboard, but that’s an interesting request. I’ll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our development team.

If you have any success be sure to let the community know in case any other sellers run into the same issue!

What does the dashboard allow? Maybe we're missing something that exists.

But it would be cool if we could add in our own hex to match our own branding

Square

@GroveandBaker - While you can chose the color of your booking button, as @EJ_ mentioned, we don't offer customization of the online booking site. Having said that, I know this would be an awesome feature! We'll share your feedback. 😀

Couldnt the online booking site be coded to just replicate the color selected to be used as the booking button?

Example: I select green = booking buttons are now green

Booking button custom hex or standard colors would = Master

Square

@GroveandBaker - While i'm not an engineer or web developer, it sounds like it could be feasible. We'll be sure to share your thoughts! 

Any luck on this?

Id also like to change the color of the buttons online, from your blue to match our branding.

Admin

Thanks for checking in here, @TheGoldenHour. There aren't any new developments on this feature, but I'll be sure to share your post with our Product Liaison team.

Please keep in touch for updates, and thank you for your patience as we're always working to improve based on seller feedback.

Any movement on this?  As a new subscriber to Square Appointments, I would like to add this feature to our website as well.  Thanks.

Admin

Thanks for sharing your interest in this feature @PenrosePT!

At this time it's not possible to customize the color of the buttons on the Appointments Booking Site. If this changes in future, we'll let you know here. 😀

In the meantime, it is possible to change the color of a booking button, which you can embed on your website! This button will take your clients from your website to your Appointments Booking Site.

Thanks again for posting!