x

Can you customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget?

Can you customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget?

I'm trying to embed the square appointments widget to a website however I have having a hard time customizing the css code to change the buttons and links from the blue that square uses as a default to the colors that I already have on my website. How would you do this?

1 Verified Answer
EJ_
Verified Answer

Re: Customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget

Hi there!

I've yet to see a successful customization of the embed buttons beyond what you can do within the Dashboard, but that’s an interesting request. I’ll be sure to pass the suggestion along to our development team.

If you have any success be sure to let the community know in case any other sellers run into the same issue!

38 Comments

Been with Square a couple years and would love the Color customs on the calendar. This would allow me to track things much easier with clients on my end. 

Hope its out soon!! 

Thanks!! 

Dr. John. 

Square

Thanks for taking the time to share, @thestretchdoc. We're certainly happy to have you on board! I'll share your thoughts with our product liaison team. Also, hope to hear more from you in the community, it sounds like you're probably a wiz with our products and could offer some wisdom to other folks. 

We are interested also. We would like to be able to set the different types of appoints to different colors... So when we look at the daily overview we can see what we are dealing with w/o having to click on each appointment

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Embed the Appointments Booking Widget on your Website"

How do you change the blue color to black?

Checking in about this as it is now March 2018 and I don't see any new posts.  It would be nice to be able to make the square booking system look like our website, especially since it is a Squarespace website.

Admin

Thanks for checking in and keeping us on our toes @s4Bb! I don't have a timeline for when this will be available but we'll certainly let everyone in this thread know if this changes in future. (As you've commented on the thread you'll automatically receive an email with new posts!)

Please please add this feature as soon as possible. Even if it just copies the color from what we select for our brand in our dashboard would be great.

July 2018 now,  still interested in customizing the booking widgets to match my own branding.  As it stands, my website background is black, and color accents are yellow.  Even just being able to change the background of the embedded widget to black with white font would go a long way in integrating professionally into my website; i do not want to direct customers to a secondary site with coordinated color buttons.  Still no idea when this simple feature might be available?

Admin

@Mtorres I can't share a timeline, I know that's frustrating. This is still on the Appointment team's radar and as soon as we have an update we'll post in this thread to let everyone know.

Fingers crossed!  I love the simplicity of embedding schedules for specific services instead of all of them, I think that really sets you apart from other services.  The color thing would be icing on the cake!