x

How do I manually enter in client birthdays?

I need to manually enter in client birthdays from information that I've gathered from them. I do not wish to send them an email when I've alredy collected this info on file but I wish to automatically send birthday coupons to loyal clients. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, and welcome to the Seller Community!

You can add any additional information to your existing customers through your Customer Directory tab in your Square Dashboard. 

You can select a customer and click "Edit Customer" to add information and notes that you've collected from them manually. 

You're also able to make edits in bulk by using the Import/Export tool with your customer list. 

Check out this Support Center article for additional details:

Edit Your Customer Directory Online

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, and welcome to the Seller Community!

You can add any additional information to your existing customers through your Customer Directory tab in your Square Dashboard. 

You can select a customer and click "Edit Customer" to add information and notes that you've collected from them manually. 

You're also able to make edits in bulk by using the Import/Export tool with your customer list. 

Check out this Support Center article for additional details:

Edit Your Customer Directory Online

Message 2 of 4

I don't see a field for "birthdate" when using the import csv feature.  Is this possible?

Message 3 of 4

@AccesaHealth Unfortunately you're not able to import birthdays with the Customer Directory Import/Export tool. 

I can see how this would be helpful, so I'll be sure to pass the interest in this request along to our Product Team. 

What you can do is request your customers birthdays with the "Ask for your customers birthdays" Email Marketing Campaign. 

This will opt them into adding their birthdays to their customer profile. 

Message 4 of 4