x

Verifying my bank

I put my bank information in last week and it still hasn't verified it yet so I'm unable to send invoices out to my customers, about how long does this process take normally?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey there @GirlFromAlaska

Linking a bank account can take up to 5 business days. If it has been more than 5 business days, please check your banking info. from your Dashboard. If it still shows that your bank is not linked, follow the steps to link your bank again

Also - you can take payments while you wait for your bank to link. If you don't have a bank linked, your funds will be held in your Square balance. We'll send the deposit following our 

Next Business Day Deposit Schedule as soon as your bank links. 

Message 2 of 4

Looks like they couldn't verify my account, it's a valid account and had money in it, so I tried another and it wouldn't work either..... The second one I tried is a credit/debit commission card that many of my fellow employees use and so I know it works, but not for me. Lol

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

That sounds strange - I do know that we are only able to support checking or savings accounts from brick and mortar banks. 

Go ahead and give us a call or send us an email for more help. You can get in touch from our contact page

Message 4 of 4