x

Why haven't I received my deposit?

We have processed 5 transactions last week and we haven't received any funds into our cba account - can someone please tell me where they are?

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @RenshawPlumb, and welcome to the community! ๐Ÿค—

When setting up your Square account, you're activated to start taking card payments immediately, however it can take up to five business days for your bank account to complete the verification process, and link to your Square account. You may have seen an email arrive when you signed up that gives you an estimated completion date, at which point we'll send through your funds!

More information about this process can be found on our Support Centre. Thanks for your patience!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @RenshawPlumb, and welcome to the community! ๐Ÿค—

When setting up your Square account, you're activated to start taking card payments immediately, however it can take up to five business days for your bank account to complete the verification process, and link to your Square account. You may have seen an email arrive when you signed up that gives you an estimated completion date, at which point we'll send through your funds!

More information about this process can be found on our Support Centre. Thanks for your patience!

Message 2 of 14

Used Square for c/cd payment yesterday and funds still not received into business account in Melbourne.   When Westpac does verify everything how quick are payments received?

Message 3 of 14
Admin

Hey @Affordab1e,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you're new to Square, keep in mind that it takes approx 5 business days to link a bank account to your Square account.

Once this has occurred, you should receive deposits on a next business day basis, with Square sending funds around 11:30-noon Melbourne time. Once you see an email notification from Square that we've sent a deposit, it'll generally hit your bank account the same afternoon or evening if you're with a major bank.

If you'd like out team to specifically look into your account, you can get in touch on 1800 760 137. Lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST ๐Ÿ‘

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 14

My bank account has been varified and I made a sale after that happened. It has been 3 business days and I still havent received my funds, today is day 4 and counting. It is stupid that we cant contact anyone via phone to sort out these issues

Message 5 of 14
Admin

Hey @MadMobCulture,

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time here!

While we're not able to look into private account issues via our Seller Community forum, you can actually get in touch with our support team via phone - simply call 1800 760 137 during business hours! That's Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 14

We have been using Square for 12 months or so.  Don't process transactions often but have noticed in the last 6 weeks or so the deposits are not hitting our account.  Would like to know what has changed? Transacton from Ocober still not recieved (6 weeks) and  mid November (2 weeks) as well? Amounts are showing on the Square reports as collected.  I can't work out what has changed as it was working fine previously.

Message 7 of 14
Admin

Hi @paddy,

Thank you for your message.

While we are unable to discuss private account information over Facebook, please give our support team a call on 1800 760 137 - they'll be able to assist you further and look into specific transactions. 

Lines are open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm AEST. Thanks for understanding.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 8 of 14

I recently used a terminal on the web instead of my usual terminal. Payment has been acknowledged as being made and has been acknowledged as being paid by my customer, however the funds have not been transferred to my bank account. How can I correct this.

Message 9 of 14
Admin

Hey @mdjr130354,

Thanks for reaching out. Square sends funds on a next business day basis, so keep in mind today (Mon 4th Jan 2021) is the first business day since New Years Day last Friday.

Apologies for the delay! Funds will be sent today, you'll hopefully see them hit your account this afternoon or later this evening. You can view upcoming transfers and past ones via the transfer reporting on your Dashboard to check where things are at. 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 10 of 14

Hello,

I am not new to square. there has been no changes in my account details. I took payment in January 17th 2022 I have not received the deposit into my bank account. Please advise how to get money deposited.

Message 11 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PirateCPC,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the hassle. While we're not able to look into your transfers via this public forum, this is something our support team can help with. Reach out on 1800 760 137. Our lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time. 

Message 12 of 14

Hi,

our organisation has had our bank account verified and have completed 5 days of eftpos transactions (15/12/21, 12/01/22, 09/02/22, 16/02/22, 16/03/22). none of the settlements have arrived in the bank account outside of the initial direct debit and direct credit of 1c. can you please advise where the settlements have gone to.

Regards

Message 13 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @adaleathletics,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your transfers. We're not able to take a look into your account, or transfers via this forum. It's worth checking if there are any outstanding notifications by signing in to your Dashboard on a browser, and reach out to our support team on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Click on any topic, then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Or, if you see the new chatbot help flow, type "support" to bring up a list of contact methods.

Message 14 of 14