x

How to connect salesforce to square app

Hi,

How to integrate salesforce (professioanl edition) to Square app. is it poosible? or not.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @snandwana

I've moved your post over to this existing thread. 

While we don't have a direct integration with Salesforce, I've seen a few developers use the Square API to build this themselves, so it seems that it's possible. 

You can also check out the answer by Helen in regards to one of our Partner Integrations with SuitePOS and maybe that works for you as well. 

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @sfdchema, thanks for surfacing. At this time, we don't currently have an integration with Salesforce. For a list of our partner apps, visit the App Marketplace tab in your Square Dashboard.

Out of curiosity, can you share more details on the features you're looking for? I'd love to have a closer look at this and share feedback with our product liaison team. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 8

Hello!  We are considering using Square, but use Salesforce as our CRM so would want to integrate Square with Salesforce.  Such an integration would include such features as:

1. Replicating customer account info (billing address, shipping address, phone, email) from Square to Salesforce, and vice versa
  2. When an order occurs in Square, we'd want to create an Opportunity in Salesforce under the client's Account with the order details (date of order, product ordered, price paid).
  3. If we send a message to a client via Square, we'd want that recorded in Salesforce so as to update such fields as "Days Since Activity"

Does Square include such integration with Salesforce?

Regards,

Tom

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Thanks for your post @tymers! 

You might be interested in Square's integration with SuitePOS. Sellers using Salesforce can use SuitePOS to accept payments processed by Square. There's more information about SuitePOS and Square in our Support Center. You can also read more about SuitePOS and Square from the Apps section of your Square Dashboard.

Square doesn't integrate directly with Salesforce at this time, but I will share your interest with App Marketplace team!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 8

Hi,

I am working on creating a website using Salesforce force.com platform and I want my users to donate for different events and for that I want to use Square payment APIs.
Is there any way to do that?
Reply if any other information is needed.

Regards,

Shubham Nandwana

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @snandwana

I've moved your post over to this existing thread. 

While we don't have a direct integration with Salesforce, I've seen a few developers use the Square API to build this themselves, so it seems that it's possible. 

You can also check out the answer by Helen in regards to one of our Partner Integrations with SuitePOS and maybe that works for you as well. 

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Salesforce integration with Square]

It would be super to be able to connect these two amazing systems. As a nonprofit that also runs a resale boutique, adding customer information into our CRM would help us to better serve both customers and donors. 

I know several companies are working on an integration. One that comes to mind is Automate.io.

Put in a feature request for this integration to help speed things along!

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Hello @CWDevelopment,

Welcome to the Seller Community. 

We hear you on this, that's great feedback.Thank you for the suggestion and we definitely see how it could benefit your business model. Our product teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements and we will notify you if anything ever changes or new features are rolled out.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 8 of 8