x
Beta Member

How do I change the background picture on my receipt page?

Somehow I placed a picture in the background of my receipt page on my square stand

how do i change that??

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Image size for customer screen?

Hey @sperez! I moved your post to this thread because the first thread was about the new Square Register -- and it sounds like you're using the Square Stand.

You can add an image from the Dashboard as described above, but you can also add an image from Point of Sale app on your iPad:

1. Navigate to Settings.
  2. Scroll down to Business Information.
  3. Tap the section below Profile Image to add a new image (the image requirements are 2328 x 1144).
  4. Toggle the switch next to Show Image at Checkout on.

After the last step you should be able to follow the steps New Sale > $1 Cash > Image behind receipt.

1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @sperez! I moved your post to this thread because the first thread was about the new Square Register -- and it sounds like you're using the Square Stand.

You can add an image from the Dashboard as described above, but you can also add an image from Point of Sale app on your iPad:

1. Navigate to Settings.
  3. Tap the section below Profile Image to add a new image (the image requirements are 2328 x 1144).

After the last step you should be able to follow the steps New Sale > $1 Cash > Image behind receipt.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Message 2 of 5

Hi Helen,

I have tried both png and jpeg images at the recommended 2328x1144 and also the 1818x1144 that worked for the person below. Are you able to proivde any other requirments for this option to work? I have also tried these options a newly created locations with no success at all.

iPad 4 on iOS 10.3.3

Square v4.91

Steps to replicate:

New Sale > $1 Cash > No image behind receipt question

Thanks,

Steven

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

1. Navigate to Settings.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5

It looks like that worked. I had zero success with the website, but uploading from the app worked perfectly!

Thank you! 🙂

Message 5 of 5