Media Library

by pagalina on ‎03-13-2017 05:10 AM - last edited on ‎03-13-2017 09:56 AM by Community Manager

Hi there!

Thanks for having such an easy-to-use CMS! 

I wish, once you've uploaded a photo, that you could access it on weebly again through a sort of image library of our uploaded photos. There are times, where even though I have previously uploaded a photo, if I want to reuse it elsewhere on the same site, I have to upload it again. Or if I want to switch back to an old photo, it's not available to me through Weebly, I must upload it again. 

Thanks!
Page

Comments
by MaryandMyra
on ‎03-21-2017 10:48 AM

I agree!

by B_D
on ‎04-08-2017 12:14 PM

The image library used to be a standard feature for Weebly (if I remember correctly!) but a new version was rolled out which removed the library option and deleted all images from the library.

It has been an incredibly frustrating experience, especially for times when images are seasonal and need to be changed, or especially for images which were uploaded to Weebly and the original was deleted (after promising they would always be there) and cannot be uploaded again.

Weebly really dropped the ball on this one!

by eliewriter
on ‎05-30-2017 09:50 AM

I completely agree. I kept my files in a library when I used WordPress and it was great to be able to retrieve them whenever needed. Weebly very badly needs this feature.

by Chirunner
on ‎06-10-2017 05:56 PM

Agree!  The loss of this functionality really takes Weebly down quite a few notches. Ridiculous that there is no media library!!!!!

by osealex
3 weeks ago

If Weebly is concerned about space and users that may add thousands of photos to their libraries, can we at least meet halfway? Perhaps a media library with a limit on the number of files you can store? 

Announcements
Here are some important announcements.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors