x

Is there a way for me to set a maximum number of hours each employee works per day?

Is there a way for me to set a maximum number of hours each employee works per day in Square appointments?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @journey, welcome and thanks for bringing this up!

The ability to limit the number of hours is not an option at this time, but you can set availability for your employees from the Staff tab. More information on this is available in our Support Center: Schedule and Accept Appointments

Out of curiosity, can you share a bit more information on why limiting hours would be helpful for your business? I'd like to share more details with our Product Liaison team. Thank you! 😊

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

I agree that being able to set a maximum number of hours is a required feature for me. I currently use Fullslate simply because I am able to limit the number of hours of SPECIFIC services in a day. In my situation: I am Physical Therapist and Massage Therapist. I limit my availability for massage therapy to 3 hours per day, leaving the rest of the available hours for Physical Therapy and other wellness services. 

Message 3 of 5

Yes, I used FullSlate for a few years until it went into complete melt-down mode about a year ago. I loved that feature about FullSlate. I am a massage therapist. I switched to Acuity, but it lacks this one feature. Otherwise, I love Acuity.

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey @kjaco! Appreciate you taking the time to share your insight here. That definitely sounds like a good use case for this feature. I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to our Appointments team to consider for future improvements.

We'll make sure to share any updates here as we hear of em. 🤙🏼

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 5