x

How can I set up and send appointment to client

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

For some reason I couldn’t add to my question but I am so frustrated with this app!!!! All I want to be able to do is set my own client appointments and then send that specific appointment to that client and have them pay for it to confirm their spot. Can I do that? And how???? Thank you!!!!

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hey @Hawkins26, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the frustration.

To set up an appointment, follow these steps: Schedule Client Appointments. We do not currently offer the ability to pay for the appointment in full before the service is completed, but you can set up a no-show policy. Once you set the appointment, your client will receive a notification with the date, time, and location information. For complete details, have a look here: Manage Your Appointment Notifications.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for the reply! I’m confused because last week I was able to post mini session openings. The clients paid for all of them on a first come first served basis.... all spots booked quickly and have all been paid and the sessions aren’t until this weekend...... how did I do that!? Ha! Help!

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @Hawkins26, Helen here from the Commuinty Team! 

It sounds like you're already using one of the no-show policies that Tom mentioned: require prepayment. With this policy enabled, when clients book online they will be prompted to enter card information to pay for the Appointment in full. Note the service must be a fixed price, if you haven't entered the price for a service they won't see this option.

You can also create an Appointment from your Appointments Dashboard and select the option to 'Prepay for this Appointment' using a clients saved card on file. Your customers would be notified by email/SMS of the scheduled appointment. Keep in mind this feature is only available from your Appointments Dashboard, it isn't available in the Appointments app.

Hope this helps! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7

Wonderful thank you so much I will try this out!!!! Thank you thank you!

Message 6 of 7
Admin

You'we welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 7