x

How can I disable the ability to collect feedback on receipts?

How do I change the settings, so my customers are not asked to give feedback?   I am not sure exactly what they receive, but I don't want them to get this questionnaire.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

@Momtimesaver  You can disable this from the Settings section of the Customers tab in the Square Dashboard. Here's a screenshot. Don't forget to save your changes if you toggle off "Collect feedback from your digital receipts." 

Screen_Shot_2017-06-13_at_11_02_30_AM.jpg

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Best Answer

@Momtimesaver  You can disable this from the Settings section of the Customers tab in the Square Dashboard. Here's a screenshot. Don't forget to save your changes if you toggle off "Collect feedback from your digital receipts." 

Screen_Shot_2017-06-13_at_11_02_30_AM.jpg

Message 2 of 11

Is it possible to turn off the customer feedback on the invoices we send them?

Message 3 of 11

I too would like to disable this feature.  I already have a mechanism for customers to leave feedback.  This only confuses the customer and makes more work for me.

Message 4 of 11

Click on Customers on the left, the feedback on the upper right. The'ere a few more clicks after that, but it's fairly clear at that point.

Message 5 of 11

To mremele, thank you!
Message 6 of 11

Thank you for your quick info.

Message 7 of 11

How do I delete feedback question to customers 

Message 8 of 11
Admin

Hey @WendyL-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

To turn off the feedback feature for your customers, take a look at these instructions:

1. Visit the Customers > Feedback in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Toggle Collect feedback from your digital receipts off.

Feedback will no longer be available on your digital receipts, but you can re-enable Feedback at any time.

Please let me know if this didn't answer your question by replying back in this thread. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 9 of 11

How can I get the customer experience stopped on the receipt that is sent to my customers

Message 10 of 11
Alumni

Found the thread you're looking for @Athena423 🙂 I moved you so you can check it out.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 11