x

How do I reactivate an employee?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Getting reactivated

I have an employee who was able to create her account online, but when she tried to log in on the app of her iPhone, it gave her a message that her account was suspended and disabled. It also said to contact customer support, but it gives her no phone number or email address in order for her to contact them. I have also tried to help her by going on line. I dialed a number I eventually found, but it required a code to be punched in; I am confused. I tired to get that code, but to no avail and have wasted my time searching through the "self-help" guide and this forum, but never found an email address for your support center. So here I am...wondering how my employee's email address can be reactivated without me having to create/issue her another email address.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Update...for some odd reason the "contact button" finally worked and I was able to send the message that way too!

Message 2 of 8
Alumni

Glad you got everything resolved, @colibri!

Message 3 of 8

Well, not yet; I'm still waiting for them to reply. I only received confirmation that my email was sent.

Message 4 of 8

i have same issue. i deactivated my account but store is still visible (i thought it would be deleted by deactivating the account). Did they solve the issue? I sent several emails all day but no response.....

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@itacol that sounds a bit strange. Since it's account specific, reach out to our Support Team and they can look into it for you. 

Message 6 of 8

Did you ever get replays to your deactivation problem? 

Thanks m trying to reach the company with no luck? 

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hi @Megans, sorry to hear about the trouble with your account.

For your privacy, we aren't able to address account-specific details in the online community. Please send a quick note to our Support Team directly and they'll take a closer look as soon as possible.

Again, apologies for the frustration!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 8 of 8