x

Appointment Calendar Greyed out hours.

We have a salon with business hours tues - sat 10-5, but have staff hours that vary outside of those normal business hours.  Everything works fine for online booking and booking in

general.  The only thing that doesn't seem right is when the service providers look at their own calendar's.  They are greyed out on hours they personally are open.  When they view their personal calendar it seems to show them the salon hours and not their personal hours.

For example we are open on Saturday's and closed on Sunday, but a service prodiver that never works on Saturdays, but comes in and works on their own Sunday's.  Online booking works fine, but when they view their calenday it shows them open on Saturday's and greyed out on Sundays.

Is there a fix for this? Am I missing something?  

Thanks for you help?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

This definitely sounds weird, @adubich

The availability of appointments is based on Staff Hours, so the greyed out sections should reflect their individual schedule if it differs from the Business Hours.

Are you viewing the incorrectly greyed out errors on the Dashboard or app? You might try using a different browser just to double check it's not something weird with that.

Otherwise, give our team a call and someone can troubleshoot one-on-one with you.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I don't use appointments but from what I have seen I don't think that you can have an employee have open hours that fall outside your business hours.

Edit: So I was wrong on my assumption, it is supposed to be based on Employee hours, not business hours.

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Best Answer

This definitely sounds weird, @adubich

The availability of appointments is based on Staff Hours, so the greyed out sections should reflect their individual schedule if it differs from the Business Hours.

Are you viewing the incorrectly greyed out errors on the Dashboard or app? You might try using a different browser just to double check it's not something weird with that.

Otherwise, give our team a call and someone can troubleshoot one-on-one with you.

Message 3 of 4

I am viewing it through chrome I will try a different browser. I that doesn't help I will call support.

Thx

Message 4 of 4