x

Newbie Transaction Status Question

I just started with this service and I just received my first cc payment for my main product. I love the features and service provided, since I don't have the time to implement all the backend it provides. My question is when I was exploring the details of the Sales dashboard, I noticed that in my 'Transaction Status' two recent invoices that were paid had initially been declined a couple of times to my end customers. I don't know if they entered their date or billing info incorrectly or maybe they had to verify the purchase with their banks first, but I was wondering if this is common thing to see?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @cgsoftware - welcome to the community!

A payment is not able to change from processed to declined. If you received payment for this Square Invoice transaction but see declined attempts on your Dashboard, your customer may have made an error and then corrected the error. 

I hope this helps clear things up - let me know if you need anything else. 👍

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @cgsoftware - welcome to the community!

A payment is not able to change from processed to declined. If you received payment for this Square Invoice transaction but see declined attempts on your Dashboard, your customer may have made an error and then corrected the error. 

I hope this helps clear things up - let me know if you need anything else. 👍

Message 2 of 2