x

Can I use the square with multiple iPhones and phone numbers?

Can you use the square with multiple Iphones?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

you can use it with as many different devices you want.  It will "talk" to the software on the phone to determine what account you are logged into.  The Square reader can also be used on multiple accounts since it isn't tied to your account.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Best Answer

you can use it with as many different devices you want.  It will "talk" to the software on the phone to determine what account you are logged into.  The Square reader can also be used on multiple accounts since it isn't tied to your account.

Message 2 of 8

Does this mean that your service is not tied to a specific cell phone?  Can I select one of two bank accounts to deposit to?

Message 3 of 8
Super Seller

your phone is tied to whatever account you log into, and that account is tied to a bank account.  only one bank account can be linked per location in your Square account.

Message 4 of 8

How do I do that?

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@rchistidis can you please give me a little more detail what you are looking for help with? Thanks!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

I bought a new phone and installed Square. However, I can't open the new app.  Message I receive is "e-mail address used on another phone."  Do I need to use another e-mail address?  I need the new phone tomorrow since the chip reader does not work on old phone. I would delete the app from the other phone but afraid to since I can manually enter data if I have too.  I am new to this system and not a computer savvy person. 

Message 7 of 8
Super Seller

That shouldn't be an error you get from the Square app.  make sure you are trying to log in to an account rather than sign up for a new account.

Message 8 of 8