x

Tutorial startes EVERY time I start the POS application

Everytime I start or open the app, and I mean -everytime- I first get the advertisement for the actual Square POS application. After dismissing THAT it starts up in Tutorial mode.

Every

Single

Time.

I have to dismiss the tutorial in order to do anything, (And yes I've even done the stupid tutorial, in the hopes of making it go away).

I did NOT have this problem until the app updated itself to version 4.71.1

I have seen this exact same problem on TWO other Samsung phones AND an Acer tablet, that I installed the app on, just in case it was my phone.

I have deleted and reinstalled. It's obviously a defect in the program, because all support tells me is 'delete and reinstall, must be your fault'. They're ever so helpful 😞

So, any advice on how to make the stupid tutoral stop launching? Is it possible to go back to an older version, as this one appears buggy? Doing a convention tomorrow, so it's too late for me to go with a different vendor.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

AH HA!!!

I finally figured it out! You have to go into Invoices and run/dismiss the tutorial -there-!! Then it goes away!!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

AH HA!!!

I finally figured it out! You have to go into Invoices and run/dismiss the tutorial -there-!! Then it goes away!!

Message 2 of 2