x

Is there a way to attach add a link to the confirmation email in Appointments?

Hi! I have a client intake form and waiver for new clients to fill out online before coming in for an appointment. Is there a way to add the link to the form in the appointment confirmation email? This would save me a lot of time and keep the clients from receiving too many emails.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hi @GTReiki - Have you had a chance to explore the customized messaging for emails you send out to appointments clients? 

In this Support Center article, I found some info about customizing those email messages:

Manage Appointment Communications: Appointments communications include customizable text and email reminders that are sent out automatically. Choose the time frame to send a message leading up to the next appointment.

Invite Clients: When you add your customer’s name and email address, they’ll receive your customized message letting them know that you’re providing online booking through Square Appointments. Entering their information will also create a client profile in the Clients tab of your online Appointments dashboard.

Message 2 of 3

I am in the same boat. And the reply above doesn't really answer this. Does anyone know?

Message 3 of 3