x

How do I set up multiple locations?

How do I set up multiple locations?

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

In your dashboard go to Account & Settings / Locations.  There you can add locations. Help Article

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

In your dashboard go to Account & Settings / Locations.  There you can add locations. Help Article

Message 2 of 13

Thanks for your response.  I know that feature exists and am using that now with my present account, but would so much prefer being able to create a location and then sub locations for the parent location.  I think I read that it was a feature request but to me its just seems logical need I am sort of baffled that it doesn't already exist.  

Message 3 of 13

I am ops mgr for a concession company that serves beer and food at college stadiums and am looking for some advice concerning multiple locations and best method to set it up in Square. I service a stadium with 25 different locations within the stadium.  I service a Basketball Arena with 12 different locations within the arena.  I service a softball stadium, 3 locations.  Also offer a catering service where we take payments with square.   And then a Theater with just one location within the Theater and two cashiers.   Am going to start a new square account to set it up properly, anyone assistance or direction if you have a setup similar would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 13
Alumni

Hey @Ronmac - sounds like you might be interesting in our Multi-location feature. 

@RHatch's best answer above should help you out! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 13

Thanks for your response Justin.  I am familiar with that option, but in my situation being able to create sub locations would be the perfect setup.  Just so ya know I have 5 different geographical locations, and one of those locations also has 5 different locations within it.  Then they all have sub locations within the geographical location that I would so love to be able to track.  In reality as its stands I would almost have to create an account for like 35 locations to track them properly, which is sort of ridiculous.  Thank you though for your input, if there is a way to find a weakness in any system, I tend always discover it:)  

Message 6 of 13

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Location without CREDIT_CARD_PROCESSING capability

Hi,

do you know how can I set up a new location with the capability to accept CREDIT_CARD_PROCESSING? In the new location form is nothing like that. 

Any idea, please?

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 13
Alumni

Hey @Shopvox - if you've already activated your Square Account, card processing is enabled by default for any location you create in Dashboard. 

I merged you to a relevant thread that points you where to create multiple locations. (Best answer at the top)

Justin
Message 8 of 13

I am trying to set up multiple locations and need help

Message 9 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Bbleuer.

You can create multiple locations directly in your Square Dashboard. I have moved your thread here where other sellers asked the same question. This is a great resource.

If you need help with something specific, please provide me with a screenshot or more details. I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 10 of 13

Sorry to hear that this is not working for ya @Granda. Take a look at this thread where a seller asked a similar question. @AshleyK provided the Best Answer on this. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 11 of 13

I have branched out during covid.  I have always used square for my salon (primary business) and now I have my hobby of photography starting to make money.  Different website and different name.  Is it possible to have two business accounts under one account? Or should I do a complete different account?

Message 12 of 13

Hey there, @ScottHyre

Definitely! You can add a secondary location under your main account. This would allow you to have the businesses separate, but housed under the same email address. 

Take a look at this thread where other sellers accomplished the same thing. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Message 13 of 13