x

Is square processing Capital approvals differently?

Our business accepted an offer on dec 2 at 7 pm.  Our dashboard still shows approval pending.  It used to only take one day to process.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

I was wondering the same thing. I accepted an offer on the 5th and to date it has not been processed. I just emailed support. Did yours get processed yet?

Message 2 of 10

We got notification that ours got approved and will post tomorrow.  Im sure they are swamped.

Message 3 of 10

Thank you for the response..I can imagine they are!

Message 4 of 10
Alumni

Hi @Linnaea66 and @Psoc497!

Thanks for sharing this--we're so glad that you're part of our Capital program! 

Due to the sensitive nature of your accounts, we will send an email within the hour. Look forward to chatting soon!

Message 5 of 10

I never got an email after Applying for capital yesterday. 8 saw today it posted the capital on today's date will that mean I will have it in the account tomorrow?  Thanks!

Message 6 of 10
Alumni

Hi @Nikkivictory!

Thanks for writing in. Due to the sensitivity of your information, we're looking into your account and we will clarify with you via email within the hour!

Message 7 of 10

did it take you a long time to get this loan? i have had 3 loans in the past and finished paying off my 3rd one 2 months ago and have been waiting somewhat patiently for another offer but nothing,  very frustrating....

Message 8 of 10

I actually went to my capitol luan page before my previous loan was completely paid off and there was an offer. 

Message 9 of 10

I too was offered another loan before paying off my first loan. I didn't want part of my new loan to go towards paying off my 1st loan so I didn't click on it and now I am no longer eligible and I've paid off my first loan, also in less than 90 days. Why would I get an offer one day only to not be eligible the next? I could REALLY use that loan as we are coming into our slow season and I have no idea how I'm going to get through it.

Message 10 of 10