x

Problem accepting or declining appointments, creating new appointments

When a customer request an appointment, I get a text and an email telling me they have requested the appointment I used to be able to click on that email or text and hit confirm or accept. Now on my cell phone app it does not allow me to scroll far enough to the bottom to hit the accept or decline key. The only way I can do it is to login online on their full site and accept or decline the appointment. Also, I am unable to create a new client appointment on the app. I have to log in to the full site. For the same reasons, can't scroll far enough to hit the save button. I have been successfully using the app for several months this is a new issue. Anyone else having this problem? I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. But I have no problems with any other app so I'm assuming it is the software.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Sherrilynne, thanks for surfacing this and sorry to hear about the trouble. That does sound strange. 🤔

I went to check on this and there haven't been any changes recently that would limit the ability to accept, decline, or create a new appointment from the app. If you haven't already, please give these troubleshooting tips a run-through.

If those don't do the trick, please let our Support Team know and they'll be able to take a deeper dive into what's been going on with your notifications. Please don't hesitate to reply here with any other questions or if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2