x

Building own site - using ecommercetemplates.com cart

I'm hosting on bluehost

making the site myself with dreamweaver but I'm not a developer or coder

my partner used ecommercetemplates carts before with a charity organization and purchased it for our site.  

Is there an easy way to use square with our site?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Doesn't look like it.  If you log onto your Square Dashboard via your computer and go to apps you will see all the Ecommerce options that are available.  You can also use the Square option and just link your site to it.

Message 2 of 4

Yes I know all the aps that are there and I know the options of having a store on Square (didn't really like any of the templates and they are pretty much uneditable)  We already have hosting paid for for two years and we already paid for the eccommerce solutions cart.  

Which is why I asked specifically about it...  I'd like to use Square because I think it's easy but don't have to can use paypal as that is already workable in the ecart.  I just like square better.

The free zen cart I've tried working with it and it's a PIA.  I have changed every LOGO.GIF to be my logo and uploaded them... did it change the page at all... NOPE...

I've edited every text color in the CSS and uploaded that did it change anything - nope.  Even though changing the background in that very same CSS did change the background so I know I have the right CSS...  

So using a cart software that is intuitive and easy to edit the look and feel to fit into our site is important.  

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Totally get it.  There are better and more robust options out there, however the one you are using does not work with Square at this time.

Message 4 of 4