x
Beta Member

Is there any way to have clients enter their birthday when booking an appointment?

My business is very age restricted as far as what services people can get, Is there any way I can have them enter their birthday when booking an appointment?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @AmoryBodyArts.

At this time there isn't a way to require customers to enter their date of birth before booking an appointment. I see how that would be useful for some business types and I'll share your interest in that feature with the Appointments Team! 

In the meantime, as a workaround, you could add a note in the service description that customers should provide their date of birthy in the Appointment Notes at time of booking. 

You'll be able to see that note from your Appointments Calendar and manually enter customer information to the Customer Directory if you'd like to keep it on file The steps to add your customers birthday to their profile are in this Community post.

Hope this workaround helps for the time being! Let me know if you have any other questions.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

Any update on this? I need my clients date of birth too!

Message 3 of 5

Me too..

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @DrCarl aside from adding it to the notes there isn't a way to enter the birthday when booking appointments. You can add your feedback for this request on our Ideate Board and maybe down the line, this is something our team can add. Please keep in mind a submission to Ideate does not guarantee a feature will be implemented. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 5 of 5