x

How do I contact a Square seller?

A personal item was left in a taxi and need seller/driver contact information. Please contact me ASAP.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

From another post here last month by Russell

"We are not able to share information beyond what is listed on the receipt. Our Support Team can reach out to the seller on your behalf - please contact us for more help".

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

From another post here last month by Russell

"We are not able to share information beyond what is listed on the receipt. Our Support Team can reach out to the seller on your behalf - please contact us for more help".

Message 2 of 9

Hello everybody, I am looking for a Shahbaz [INFORMATION REDACTED]. I had taken a ride home with him on late Saturday/ early Sunday morning and I am almost definite that I left my cellphone in his vehicle. This device has important information that I need on it, since it hasn't been backed up. If anyone can help me find him, please let me know. Or Shahbaz if you're reading this please contact me through email [INFORMATION REDACTED] . Thank you. 

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @gsandhu

I'm not sure what you mean by this. 

Were you referring to a Square seller (e.g. taxi service) that you purchased a ride from? Or were you referring to an employee at Square?

There doesn't seem to be anyone within Square Inc. that goes by that name. 

Also, please refrain from posting personal information such as your personal email address or full names, as it's a public forum. 

I've removed this information for the safety of all parties. 

I'll keep an eye out for your response. 

Message 4 of 9

I was referring to a Square seller, I'm pretty sure it was a taxi service. Would you be able to help me?

Message 5 of 9

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “How to find a member of Square, Inc?”. The original author has been notified via email.

I've moved your post over to this existing thread. 

Check out the instructions here and reach out to our Support Team. 

They should be able to get you taken care of. 

Message 6 of 9

Sorry to hear this happened to you @kevin_durant

As @VanKalkerFarms mentioned, you'll want to reach out to our Support Team so they can help out further with this. 

They'll be able to get a hold of the seller for you directly. 

Message 7 of 9

driver was paid through square. I have no way of contacting him. What should I do?

Message 8 of 9
Admin

Hey @Dburt2-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. So sorry to hear about this. 

Please email us with the transaction information (date, amount, last 4 digits of card, card brand), so we can then try to look up the transaction and contact the seller on your behalf. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 9 of 9