x

You kept my money

I signed back into square and did my first sale. I show a neg. In my account I file a BK and you still kept my money. You need to call me and not tell me I don't meet the rules to get a phone number to talk to you. You just laundered my money into your account Square. 619 483 1438

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Riabolt3

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Unfortunately we can’t address your account specific issues here in the community, as it’s a public forum. 

It looks like our Disputes Team recently reached out to you via Email. You'll want to communicate with that team directly and they'll be able to get you taken care of. 

Message 2 of 5

Thank you but your site say go here and post. So I sent it to get answers. Yes the charge back was back in 2017 and I provided all textes and past charges from client using the same card. Now client didn't inform husband of the amount she ended up charging and it was American express and you didn't want to fight for me and gave the client back the money $1700 for a week long work. I gave away my services for free. Then in 2013 I got granted my bankruptcy discharge you still hold me obligated to that charge back after the federal court say all creditor balance our clear. Why do you feel you don't need follow the court rulings?

Message 3 of 5

Sorry the charge back was in 2012. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@Riabolt3 I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. Chargebacks and Disputes are never fun for a seller. 

The Seller Community is a place where sellers can talk amongst each other and get answers to non-account specific questions that pertain to both business and Square.

We can't discuss account or payment specifics for a few reasons, mainly for your own security and privacy since it's a public forum. 

Reach back out to the Disputes Team directly and they should be able to get you taken care of. 

Message 5 of 5