x

Weebly Item Type option is gone

I had set up my store on Weebly, prior to Square syncing.  I was able to select item types of Digital, Physical, and Service.  That option is now gone, and I need it back.  Is it possible, and if so how?

Thanks,

Matthew

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @MCEventprises, welcome to the Seller Community! 

I'm not to familiar with Weebly's software, but I know a few other community members use them for their E-commerce site. 

You might want to check out Weebly's Community. You might find your answer a little quicker on there. 

Message 2 of 6

Thanks Chad, will do!

Matthew

Message 3 of 6

Since the Square Help Desk has yet to respond and this is kind of a related question to this thread, I thought I'd ask:

Weebly offers the ability to create a "Service" (i.g. a membership) or a "Physical Product".  Does Square have a similar option?
When I import my Square items into Weebly they all come across as a Physical Product and Weebly does not allow them to be changed to a Service.  Weebly's solution is to create the items in Weebly but that negates the benefits of Square/Weebly integration.  

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
Admin

@RobbMc It sounds like you're looking for a way to create a Service in Weebly? Square does have the ability to create services for Square Appointments, and items for physical goods.

As Chad mentioned above the best place for questions about setting up your Weebly account is the Weebly Community or you can call Weebly 844-493-3259.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for your answers, but without accurate synchronization between the two, Square has no more value than any other CC processor.  I guess Square's purchase of Weebly didn't do much to help integration between the two platforms.  Too bad

Message 6 of 6