x

What happens to my transactions if my bank account wasn't verified

I ran some transactions before my account was verified.   What happens to them and how do I get them to deposit

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

You can still accept payments while your bank account is being verified. Any payments you accept during this time will remain in your Square balance until the bank verification process is complete. Afterwords, we'll send your deposit. You can also check on your bank account from your Square Dashboard. Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

1. Okay awesome awesome thank you for replying right away that helped me a lot and I like this process it works really well. Have a blessed day. From Tom
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@Timmy54321 For sure! Typically we don't respond right away here to leave time for other sellers to respond first but I saw it and knew it was time-sensitive haha.

You as well!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I just changed my checking account I'm here and it's updating. I closed my old checking account that I had with you for a long time. While it is updating can I still take Square payments from my customers? I just took a payment today and I'm wondering if I will receive the money when my account gets updated to my new checking account with McCoy. I just did this today.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Timmy54321,

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

The only difference is that if you already have a bank linked, it's gonna attempt to go there. If it's closed it'll bounce back within 5-7 business days but to avoid it going there at all- you'll need to contact our direct CS team to help you delete the old bank.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6