x

How do I start accepting cards through woocommerce

I still can’t accept credit card payments through square on my website. I’ve followed every installation step. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

I would contact woocommerce first and then Square support if needed.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @Kfab. If you're still encountering any issues, you can get in touch with WooCommerce Support directly. Hope this helps clear things up. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 5
Partner

Hey @Kfab, if you purchased the official WooCommerce Square plugin from WooCommerce.com, then you can contact our support team directly at: https://woocommerce.com/my-account/tickets/

If you are using a plugin from a different third-party developer you'll want to contact them directly for help with their plugin.

With our plugin there a few steps I'd recommend checking:

1. Make sure your business location is set. This can be done under the WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations tab
  2. Make sure your WooCommerce site is the same currency as your Square account. This can be done under the WooCommerce > Settings tab
  3. Try temporarily switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme to see if it's a conflict caused by your theme (I recommend doing this on a staging site and not your live site)
  4. Try temporarily disabling all plugins except for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Square, again I recommend doing this on a staging site

Message 4 of 5

you can follow this step by step guide to set up Square for WooCommerce. Let me know if you have questions.

Message 5 of 5