x

Suggestions for Appointments: 1. be able to Customize availability from the device APP, 2.....

Wow, Is it challenging to find a way to make suggestions to square and square appointments. these are items that I assumed would be standard in square and are not and will probably at some point cause me to choose another scheduling application if they're not fixed.

1. Please allow us to "customize" schedule from the app. currenlty i can only perform this function using my computer. i have discovered that I can load the computer version on my iphone and sometimes customize my schedule but often the interface prevents it. It's really tedious that I have to bring home my laptop for something as simple as this.

2. Square appointments- could you please add the option in the fakeit filter  to choose to offer clients appointments that fill holes in our schedules first.  Jane App for example has this option and it's invaluable! probably quite an easy algorithm to add to your square appointments app.

thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thank you for your post @HBACU. You've come to the right place to make suggestions for the Appointments app. 😀

For your first request, so that I can share your feedback with the Appointments team can you let me know which specific actions you find you have to go to the full site to manage your schedule? I agree it's tricky to navigate your Dashboard on a small device!  

And regarding your second request, that does sounds like a useful suggestion! I'll pass your interest in this to the Appointments team. ✔️

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2